Welcome to Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Call our Personal Vacation Planners or e-mail us for exclusive Regent Seven Seas Cruises® offers and special amenities that are only available by booking your cruise with Cruise Holidays Chicago.
The Most Inclusive Luxury Cruise Experience™
- 2-for-1 Fares
- Additional Bonus Savings of up to $12,000 per Suite
- FREE Roundtrip Air*
- FREE Roundtrip Business Class Air* in Penthouse Suites and higher on Europe Voyages
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Package
- FREE Transfers Between Hotel, Airport and Ship
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
- Exclusive "Hosted Sailings" which include a professional escort and exclusive shore excursions
- Exclusive Amenities like generous Shipboard Credits, Shore Excursion Credits and Spa Credits
- Superior Service helping travelers like you get the best deal on the Regent Seven Seas Cruises® of their dreams
Penthouse Suites and higher also enjoy...
- Butler service
- iPad in suite
- iPod docking station
- Hermes® and L'Occitane® soaps, shampoos and lotions
The Regent Experience Video
Enjoy the most all-inclusive luxury cruise experience ever. This is cruising as it was meant to be - a world where everything is included, without exception and without compromise. Personal service soars into the sublime aboard our elegant ships, liberating you to follow your heart, fulfill your desires, and explore exciting new places in complete and absolute comfort.
Expect gratifying luxuries. Anticipate the world's most exotic destinations. Indulge in world class cuisine. Trust that your voyage will be enlightening in ways you never imagined. Regent Seven Seas Cruises® promises an extraordinary experience. Enjoy, it's all included.
Contact a Regent Seven Seas Cruises specialist
For detailed information regarding a Regent Seven Seas Cruises itinerary and pricing, please contact our Personal Vacation Planners today!
You may also e-mail us through our online contact form »